We have had a couple of really exciting things happen over the past couple of weeks that would be worth sharing.
First of all, Raymond was selected as the recipient of a preaching award at SBTS that has given him the opportunity to preach during chapel hour next Thursday, April 21. This is a very high honor for us and is definitely an encouraging affirmation of Raymond’s gifts as a preacher.
If you are available to watch Raymond preach then the seminary will be livestreaming chapel, which starts at 10AM Eastern time.
Secondly, WE ARE MOVING! We have been accepted at another apartment complex and will be moving to a new apartment on May 23. Our new home is 1290 sq ft and has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
Here are some aspects that I am most excited about:
1. A nicely-sized laundry room
2. A separate room for Abigail (I’m already checking out blackout curtains for her window!)
3. Doors on all bedrooms :)
4. Everything is on one level
5. Grass for Abigail to play in
6. There is a really awesome Farmer’s Market that happens within walking distance
7. We also have a fireplace, but I’m still undecided about whether this is a good feature or not
This is the floor plan for our new place
So these are the most exciting things in our life right now, but here are some pictures from the Awana games our church had on Wednesday night. Awana is a program for young boys and girls for evangelism and discipleship and once every year they play silly games and enjoy church-wide fellowship.
This is a new face that we are making these days :)